Mechanical draftsman opening in FOR-BRO Engineers!
For-Bro Engineers is a leading manufacturer and exporter of primary packaging machines, flexible packaging machines and fully automated packaging systems catering to food, fmcg, grease& lubricants, agro, pharmaceutical and neutraceutical industries since its inception in 1978.
The opening is for candidates passionate about designing and developing heavy and medium duty machines and equipment from the very datum.
1) Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for mechanical equipment, dies/tools, and controls, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
2) Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
3) Review and analyse specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting component designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
4) Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery, using computer-assisted equipment.
5) Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
6) Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials.
7) Lay out and draw schematic, orthographic, or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines.
8) Lay out, draw, and reproduce illustrations for reference manuals and technical publications to describe operation and maintenance of mechanical systems.
9) Create technical drawings, manufacturing schematics, and 2D and 3D digital models of mechanical equipment designs, using measurements, specifications and additional data from engineering team.
10) Collect initial drawings, calculations and design ideas from engineers, and combine all relevant data into coherent and complete initial design models for review and modification.
11) Annotate and verify all numerical designations and specifications in technical drawings and schematics, using both CAD programs and manual calculations when necessary.
12) Communicate with manufacturing personnel to create detailed layouts prior to production, and assist in designing, creating and testing production process.
13) Provide support to engineering team as needed by creating technical drawings and digital models within deadlines and utilizing multiple methods to ensure deliverables include all relevant design details.
14) Assist in ongoing project to standardize and unify design document standards by participating in meetings and preparing presentation materials as necessary.
1. BE or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
2. Proficient in AutoCAD and Solidworks
3. Strong attention to detail and mathematically sound
4. Able to work with Strict guidelines
5. Excellent communication skills required to impart details to workers and manufacturing personnel.
6. 2 Years work experience in machine designing and drafting
1. Experience of manufacturing process for improved designing